The Beechcraft Kingair 90 was designed to meet the needs of executive and business travel for 4 to 6 passengers.
The King Air C90 is an all-weather, twin-engine, turbo-prop aircraft. When on air charter it operates in a 6 seat executive configuration. The King Air C90 cruises at approximately 442 kms/hr, is pressurized, has a service ceiling of 28,000 feet and is air-conditioned.
It has an endurance of up to five and a half hours, dependent on speed, load and altitude.
Our fleet of safe and reliable twin turboprop Beechcraft King Airs provides a versatile platform for a variety of missions. All our King Airs are retrofitted with enhanced electrical systems, airframe improvements, and state-of-the-art avionics suites. Long known for its quality, the Beechcraft King Air is a safe, reliable and versatile aircraft uniquely suited to perform a variety of flight services to wildfire aerial operations.
Walsten Air operates 4 Kingair 90s in its fleet.
Powered by Pratt and Whitney PT6 turbine engines rated at 820 shaft horsepower each | One of the most reliable turbine power plants in the World.
- Fully I.F.R. Certified and Equipped including Autopilot.
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System, Terrain Awareness System, Garmin 530 GPS navigation systems in addition to full IFR equipment and Fully equipped with autopilot, Satellite phone, the latest radios, Real-time tracking via Satellite provides position, speed altitude etc. reports for dispatcher/flight follower every 2 minutes.
- Maximum Seating: 6 passengers, 2 pilots
- Maximum Payload: 2,000 lbs pending fuel, number of passengers
- Maximum Range: 1,200 miles
- Cruise Speed: 265 mph – 426 km/hr
- Cruise Altitude Maximum– 28,000 ft
Walsten Air has 4 King Air 90’s in its fleet.